1) Fall colors alphabet – Combine your two favorite Fall traditions – Fall crafting and back to school – with this fun idea. Sophisticated crafting for Mom and Dad that creates a great learning atmosphere for the kids.
2) Leafy Storage Bins – I don’t think we’ll ever get tired of dressing up storage bins. How could we with such amazing, simple ideas to brighten up a room and hide the clutter at the same time!
3) Leaf Garland – This classic technique is a great way to incorporate natural leaves into your indoor fall decor. Read through to the end to see a great Fall garland idea.
4) Leaf Wind Chime – Our personal favorite so far this year. This fun, unique idea will look beautiful with your outdoor Fall decorations. Set one up on your front porch or maybe hang a few on the back deck.
5) Leaf Stone Paperweights – Another quick simple way to help control the clutter. Great for the home office or the homework desk!
6) Leafy Candles Part #1 – Dress up a mason jar for the season to create a wonderful candle display.
7) Leafy Candles Part #2 – The Votives! Another wonderful candle display. Be sure to take their advice and use battery operated candles.
8) Leaf Initials – Here’s a fun craft for Mom and Dad to be enjoyed by the whole family. Initial crafts are always a hit around our house and it it’s the same for you, why not keep them seasonal?
9) Leaf Wreath – Another classic; a Fall inspired wreath is as bright a beacon for the changing season as the trees themselves. We should have a saying around here: as the seasons change, so do the wreaths!
10) Leaf Note Cards – A great way to share in the Fall fun when you light up a friend’s day with a kind note or a more cheerful way to remind someone of their chores.
Courtenay Hartford is the author of creeklinehouse.com, a blog based on her adventures renovating a 120-year-old farmhouse in rural Ontario, Canada. On her blog, Courtenay shares interior design tips based on her own farmhouse and her work as founder and stylist of the interior photography firm Art & Spaces. She also writes about her farmhouse garden, plant-based recipes, family travel, and homekeeping best practices. Courtenay is the author of the book The Cleaning Ninja and has been featured in numerous magazines including Country Sampler Farmhouse Style, Better Homes and Gardens, Parents Magazine, Real Simple, and Our Homes.