1) Fall colors alphabet – Combine your two favorite Fall traditions – Fall crafting and back to school – with this fun idea. Sophisticated crafting for Mom and Dad that creates a great learning atmosphere for the kids.
2) Leafy Storage Bins – I don’t think we’ll ever get tired of dressing up storage bins. How could we with such amazing, simple ideas to brighten up a room and hide the clutter at the same time!
3) Leaf Garland – This classic technique is a great way to incorporate natural leaves into your indoor fall decor. Read through to the end to see a great Fall garland idea.
4) Leaf Wind Chime – Our personal favorite so far this year. This fun, unique idea will look beautiful with your outdoor Fall decorations. Set one up on your front porch or maybe hang a few on the back deck.
5) Leaf Stone Paperweights – Another quick simple way to help control the clutter. Great for the home office or the homework desk!
6) Leafy Candles Part #1 – Dress up a mason jar for the season to create a wonderful candle display.
7) Leafy Candles Part #2 – The Votives! Another wonderful candle display. Be sure to take their advice and use battery operated candles.
8) Leaf Initials – Here’s a fun craft for Mom and Dad to be enjoyed by the whole family. Initial crafts are always a hit around our house and it it’s the same for you, why not keep them seasonal?
9) Leaf Wreath – Another classic; a Fall inspired wreath is as bright a beacon for the changing season as the trees themselves. We should have a saying around here: as the seasons change, so do the wreaths!
10) Leaf Note Cards – A great way to share in the Fall fun when you light up a friend’s day with a kind note or a more cheerful way to remind someone of their chores.