Remember this one for the next time you catch yourself having to restart the dryer yet again to get it fully dry during these cold Winter months. Don’t you miss being able to hang stuff up outside to dry? I know I do, but this is the next best thing: Before you start your next load in the dryer, add in one fully dry towel to the load to help everything dry a bit faster! You’ll of course save on energy costs in the process as well. It really works! Bonus tip: If you’re having this problem consistently, make sure you check that your dryer vent hoses have been cleaned out recently. This should help the problem too. Happy Laundry!
MORE LIKE THIS!
- You can use WHAT?! instead of dryer sheets?
- Unbelievably Smart Ways to Use Coffee Filters Around the House
- How to Clean and Maintain Your Dishwasher for a Long and Healthy Life
- Homemade DIY Cleaner for Stubborn Carpet Stains
- The Best $454.44 I Ever Spent on my Home
- How to Clean Your Hairbrush with Essential Oils
- How to Sharpen Your Scissors!