The next time you encounter a really tough jar lid, try this little trick.
How to Open A Really Tight Jar Lid
Grab a butter knife out of the cutlery drawer and hit the lid with a good solid “thunk” in a few places around the rim of the lid. I promise you, it’ll be sooo much easier to open! Bonus: it’s a great way to get out your frustrations from trying to open that darn lid for so long
Try it! Simple and It really works!
MORE LIKE THIS!
- You can use WHAT?! instead of dryer sheets?
- Camping Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Sharpen Your Scissors!
- Surprisingly Clever Alternative Uses for Shower Caps
- Must-See Uses for Command Hooks
- How to Dice an Onion
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Creek Line House for all of our great tips!