Well, sure. You can definitely buy Halloween decorations at the store. All kinds of them in fact! Halloween seems to be a bigger and bigger deal for retail stores every year, doesn’t it? The problem is that you can’t always get the exact look that you’re going for, and if you find it then you’ll probably end up paying an arm and a leg for the Halloween decorations of your dreams. The good news is that there are so many clever and easy DIY decorations out there that you can make with very simple tools and materials. Why not start a new tradition and make all of your outdoor Halloween decorations this year? Here are some of my favorite project ideas!
Pallet Wood Pumpkins from Her Tool Belt
Mason Jar Luminaries from Princess Pinky Girl
Easy DIY Monster Wreath from Happy Go Lucky
Plastic Pumpkin Arch from Tried and True
Tomato Cage Ghosts from Our Daily Doings
DIY Jack O’ Lantern Topiary from Cottage at the Crossroads
DIY Witch Legs from Two Twenty One
Homemade Tombstones from ehow
DIY Black Cat Window Silhouettes from DIY Network
DIY Scarecrow from Burlap Kitchen
It’s amazing what you can make for yourself with a little bit of creativity, isn’t it? I’ll be sharing a few of my own DIY Halloween projects over the next few days, so keep an eye out for those! Happy Haunting!
More Posts and Ideas That You’ll Love!
- Painted Jack O’ Lantern Rocks
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree in the Crock Pot
- The Talentless Decorator’s Guide to Fall Porch Decor
- How to Keep Your Home From Being Taken Over by Pet Fur
- DIY Home Scent Recipes for Fall
- Crock Pot Comfort Food Recipes
- Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Semi Spooky Halloween Home Tour
- The Creek Line House Fall Idea Archives