I thought I’d gather a little inspiration today for some things that I could add into the space, and maybe do a little dreaming about some bigger future mud room ideas that we could implement one day. Here are some of my favorites!
Create an impromptu mudroom with wooden crates on the floor.
…or on the wall!
Create an extra-skinny mudroom with just a few inches of space.
DIY some custom baskets for your mud room!
Go completely custom with built-ins and a place for everything.
Make a mudroom anywhere with a pre-made shelving unit.
Add lidded benches for extra storage.
Sometimes a simple shelf and a row of hooks is all it takes!
Build a garage mud room.
..or why not create a mud room, laundry room, and office all in one!
I love that there are so many great ideas for things you can do to create a mud room, whether you want to do a quick afternoon project, or something a little more involved. We actually have 4 different mud room type spaces in this house to eventually work on, so I’ll need all the inspiration I can get! Can’t wait til the one we’re working on now is done and I can share it with you all!
Do you have a favorite mud room project that you’ve done in your home?
More Posts You’ll Love!
- A Semi life-changing built in wall of cabinets
- How to quadruple the amount of storage space in kids rooms
- How to plan for your amazing built-in project
- Believe it or not, there’s a right way to mop
- How to REALLY clean your gas stove
- How to Annihilate Stubborn Carpet Stains!
- What to use instead of dryer sheets