Clever, fun, and easy Elf on the Shelf hiding spots for those times when your Elf on the Shelf just can’t figure out where to hide!
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf who comes to visit you every December? We welcomed our elf, Kringle, four years ago and we’ve found him pretty much everywhere all over the house over the last few Decembers. I always love looking online and seeing pictures of where others have found their elves hiding in the morning and I’m trying to make sure I share some of our elf’s ideas as well more often.
Some elves seem to get themselves into some pretty extravagant mischief, but I always like quick, easy, and clever hiding spots the best. I really like it when Kringle doesn’t leave me with too much of a mess to clean up too!
Here are a few great spots that people have found their elves hiding in their homes. Make sure you show them to your elf once he/she arrives so they don’t run out of great ideas this December! 🙂
Fun Elf on the Shelf Hiding Spots
Movie Night from Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Fishing for Goldfish from Rocking My 365 Project!
Just Hanging Around from Jennifer Saintz Photograph
Sprinkle Angel from Vitamin-Ha
Marshmallow Snowman from Bombshell Bling
Minion Bananas from Fancy Shanty
Yoga Pose from The Leggy Files
Rolling in Toilet Paper from Handbags to Change Bags
Roasting Marshmallows from A Small Snippet
Elf Mechanic from Frugal Coupon Living
Stickered Elf from Food and Everything Else
Beach Party from Metro
Spa Day from It’s a Mom’s World
Or, try these fun, interactive cards from Amazon
Hopefully your elf can find some good ideas in here for places to hide, have fun, and cause a little mischief around your house this year!
What are some of your favorite elf hiding spot that you’ve seen?
MORE POSTS YOU’LL LOVE
- Christmas Gift-in-a-Jar Ideas for Everyone on Your List!
- Ideas to Make Life So Much Easier for Your Elf on the Shelf
- 5 Reasons Why Your Christmas Decor Doesn’t Look Quite Right
- How to Make Those Amazing Paper Snowflakes
- Easy Christmas Cookie Ideas and Recipes for Your Best Cookie Tray Ever
- Easy DIY Wooden Trough Box Christmas Decor
- The Cheapest DIY Red Berry Christmas Wreath
- 4 Minutes Peppermint Bark Recipe
- DIY Christmas Urns on a Budget
- The Creek Line House Christmas Ideas Archives
This post contains affiliate links.