I’ve had this little idea floating around in my brain for awhile now.
I bought this toothbrush holder a few years ago, but you see, I only have so many toothbrushes that need to be held and those ones already have a very fine holder indeed.
So I just kept it on a shelf and thought it had a pretty shape.
I bought some cheap flowers the other day to make the house feel a little happier and the time was right!
I made sure the little plug in the bottom was in tightly and filled it up with a bit of water. If you try this out, double-check that your plug fits tightly, or place the “vase” on a little plate, just to be sure you don’t have any leaks.
It only took a few stems and it makes for a nice little arrangement. Kind of like a built-in flower frog. Do people even know what those are any more?
Anyway, there you have it! It’s a pretty neat trick, right?
- DIY Baseball projects to help you celebrate the playoffs!
- How to remove coffee and tea stains from mugs naturally!
- DIY Painted Sign Project Ideas
- The Talentless Decorator’s Guide to Fall Porch Decor
- Beautiful Lantern Style Light Fixtures