Yay! I have a new video to share with you today! If you’ve ever wondered how to get those pesky rust stains off that appear on your knives every now and then, this is the video for you! I actually wrote a post about this topic a few years ago and it was pretty popular. Clearly I’m not the only one who occasionally ends up putting their knives in the dishwasher instead of hand-washing them and ends up with those nasty rust spots!
I decided it was about to time update that post into video form since it’s one of those posts that’s been so helpful to so many people, and because a lot of people are enjoying getting this kind of info in a video these days! You can check out this quick tip in the video below and then make sure to visit my brand new YouTube channel as well to check out my other videos!
I’ll be making video versions of some of my favorite tips and tricks from the past and lots of new ideas too on a regular basis from now on, so I hope you like them! If you’d like to read the original blog post about removing rust stains from knives naturally, you can find that here.
I end up using this cleaning technique pretty often, so I hope you found it useful and interesting as well!
MORE TIPS AND TRICKS YOU’LL LOVE
- The Simplest, Most Straightforward Closet Organization Ideas That No One’s Using
- How to Clean Your Floors: Believe it or Not, There’s a Right Way to Mop
- How to REALLY Clean Your Gas Stove
- Unbelievably Smart Uses for Coffee Filters
- The No-Sweat Chemical Free Way to Remove Labels From Jars
- The Super Simple Household Binder System
- The Creek Line House Homekeeping Tips and Tricks Archives