A bowl made from twine and white glue. This one turned out so well and was so easy to do. I really should make like 50 more of these.
DIY storage bin made from a cardboard box with twine to give it a baskety look.
Newspaper, tape, and twine Easter bunny. I went a little twine crazy at Easter this year. It was awesome.
OK. It’s official. My love of twine has returned to me. I’m already looking around the kitchen as I type trying to find something that could use a little twine-ification.
How about you? Do you have a favorite twine craft that you’ve done?
- The 10 Minute Pillow Cover
- DIY Home Decor Orbs Made From Embroidery Hoops
- How to Get Perfectly Dried Hydrangeas Every Time
- How to Turn Any Ol’ Object into A Silver Plated Work of Art
- The Creek Line House Easy Peasy Decorating Idea Archives