These farmhouse style flower pots will definitely brighten up your patio, deck, or porch and will get you excited for planning which flowers you’re going to plant in them this spring!
We’ve had a few warm-ish days here this week and now I’m definitely starting to dream of spring! I know this is only a tease and soon we’ll be right back into the depths of winter, but it’s definitely time to start doing a little planning for gardening season! Since we’re going to be finishing up our mudroom this spring, and the new side entrance area off of it, a few pretty new flower pots are on my list for this year. I thought I’d share a few different flower pot ideas with you here today in case you’re thinking of picking up a few new ones this year as well!
Affordable Farmhouse Style Flower Pots
MORE GREAT POSTS TO CHECK OUT!
- How to Properly Clean Your Flower Pots
- How to Make Cut Flowers Last Longer
- How to Keep Cats Out of House Plants and Cut Flowers
- How to Rescue a Completely Overgrown, Neglected Garden
- Uses for Baking Soda in the Garden
- The Creek Line House Gardening Archives
This post contains affiliate links.