When it comes to decorating your home, it’s so easy to feel like your options are limited if you have a limited budget. If you look to your favorite home catalog or your favorite home decor TV show, it can seem obvious that the only way to get a stylish home that you enjoy and that reflects you and your family is to spend thousands of dollars. This just isn’t true though! I’m always blown away by the number of ideas you can find out there in the interwebs for home decor ideas that cost little or no money. A lot of them don’t look cheap at all! All you need is a little time and a little creativity and you, too can start creating a stylish home for yourself out of all kinds of things that you probably already have lying around the house! I thought I’d put together some of my favorite free or almost-free decor projects in today’s post. If you’re looking for a fun little summer project, hopefully you’ll find some ideas to get you started here!
(I used pasta sauce jars for these!)
Have you tried any of these home decor tricks? Which one was your favorite? I’m definitely itching to use that silver paint on something else now that I’ve got myself thinking about it! 🙂
MORE HELPFUL IDEAS LIKE THIS:
- 12 Hot Glue Gun Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for Home Decor!
- Quick DIY Decor Projects: 30 Minutes or Less!
- Our Home’s Farmhouse Paint Colors
- Beautiful DIY Baseboards and Moldings on a Budget
- Bookshelf arranging for the rest of us! My quick-fix tricks!
- The Creek Line House Easy-Peasy Decorating Idea Archives