It’s always fun to look back on the year and see what you’ve done over the last 12 months. In the case of this blog, I always love looking back over my reports to see what it was that I did that was really enjoyed the most by my readers. I always write about a little of this and a little of that, basically whatever strikes my fancy at any time, so sometimes there are some pretty interesting surprises when I look back over the year’s reports and see what everyone really loved. While last year (2015) my most popular posts were all about cleaning and organizing, this year was a real mix of just about everything! So here are the top posts from 2016!
If you weren’t already familiar with these posts from the last year, I hope you found some new info that will be helpful to you in 2017!
MORE TIPS AND TRICKS THAT YOU’LL LOVE
- How to Make Baking Powder When You Run Out
- How to Mop Your Floors the Right Way
- How to Keep Your Faucet Shiny and Free From Water Spots
- Easy Molding and Trim Work Trick
- Easy-Peasy Camping Food Ideas
- Incredibly Inventive Ways to Use Up Old Bananas
- The Creek Line House Homekeeping Tips and Tricks Archives