Another project for Kennedy's room!
This was a pretty quick and easy little project (as are all of my projects, really), but the effect really enforces the theme in her room.
I added a little pattern by using some old William Morris prints we haven't been using as the background. The silhouettes were just printed off and cut out.
I found a few mismatched frames here and there around the house and painted them with my leftover dollar store gold paint.
Total cost of this project: Free!
One corner of the room - done(ish)!
More on Kennedy's room
Read about Kennedy's Over the Bed Monogram here.
Read about her Rustic Metal Magnet Board here.